09/04/2012

In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate

Alhamdulillah. Praise to God.

I am in my second trimester and currently 13 weeks pregnant.

Lets do a recap on it, shall we?

I knew that something was up as my period was always on the dot and I was already a week late before I did the UPT. To confirm my suspicion, we bought the UPT home kit at nearby pharmacy. I did the test, took a shower and while I'm in the shower, H peeped in and asked what double pink lines mean. I grinned and excitedly told him that I'm pregnant. Blame the cliché breaking the I'm-pregnant news scenes as overly being depicted in the movie, I'd imagine that when our time finally comes, it would be a joyful celebration with us hugging and jumping with ecstasy but nada, we just stood there in the bathroom like a bunch of idiots, grinning from ear to ear. So much for ruining a romantic moment. Sorry baby but your parents are uncool like that, right from the moment we knew of your presence.

Then it's the breaking the news to the parents time. They knew about the news after like 5 minutes. Ok, I am exaggerating but they knew shortly afterwards. I planned to hold the news until I'm in my second trimester but H couldn't hold it any longer, so we made a phone call to both parents and we broke the news. They swore to secrecy but we highly doubted they will be able to do it. Ngeeh. But so far, I guess the news is a well kept secret as no one in the extended family know about it, yet.

And lastly, this is utterly disgusting and cheesy but sorry, can't help it.

Dear baby, in case many years later if you unluckily stumbled upon my blog, this is the proof of the UPT that I took to confirm your presence.

See that? Double pink lines at week 5


Surprised? I bet you do. Lol.

25 comments:

xoxo--eena said...

weeee congrats moose!

Unknown said...

Im the witch baby yeahhhh!!! hahahahha. peluk kau secara virtual.

Cik Belle said...

hihi. tahniah moose! =)

Reen Tart Nenas said...

the moment i saw this title, dah agak mesti moose preggy! tahniah moose :)

Elly Anaille said...

Congrats moose! Welcome aboard!

cicayanki said...

wow wow wow. congratulations you guys! so happy to hear your good news :D

take care mommy to be!

LisaLisut said...

hi moose :)
i sama dgn Reen.baca tajuk dh agak dah hehehe. congrats and take care :)

Drama Queen said...

Me too.... Saw the title and guessed as much. Wow...first trimester over already..fast kan? Looks like we have to form a club... Dragon baby club! Congrats and take good care of urself.

farahfatihah said...

tahniah lg sekali mek!!

oldskool_devil said...

congratulations!

i guess the baby suka Norwegian weather, eh?

LOL

reena said...

COngratssssss!

sumpit said...

tu la! tgk title pon dah bole agak :D

congratzzz, babe! I'm so happy for you! By the way, the breaking of your pregnancy news sounds far more joyous than ours la!

and can I bet tht it's a boy? :D

Ami said...

congrats,take care moose!

missbutterfly said...

congrats moose!! take care!

Hidayati Farhan said...

are u really pregnant? kihkihkih. congrats kak mus. yayy, baby kita sebaya. jgn ngidam laksa okehhh, jauh papau nk anta. hihiks

BAIZURA NATASHA said...

moose..congrates :) pls take care or urself :)

QueenBz said...

ehh anjat dengar aunty moose pregnant. betul ke mus? ngehehe :)
congrets again. jaga diri, chanteks selalu supaya ank pun chanteks/kachaks! ;p EH?

Haneesa said...

oh my oh me, congratulations! :)

thezaila said...

tahniah moose!!! =)

hidden.wing said...

Wowwieee...Congrats and take a good care Moose!! ;)

Miss X THOUGHT OF THE DAY said...

hey moose congratulations!!! :)) *big hug*

The Spasmodic Scribbler said...

I read this a wee bit late but congrats babe!

Moose said...

ALL:
thanks for all the warm wishes! seriously i'm touched.

Moose said...

tot/kidz:
haa, kenapa? tak percaya ke? ok nanti aku letak gambar ni kat fb - am i pregnant or not?

Kahhhh.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!