30/12/2009

Be Positive. P-O-S-I-T-I-V-E!!

Thanks for all your comforting words. Ceh, macamlah banyak sangat kan. Many many thanks to Dedali and Reena. Apa? 2 orang je readers aku. Nampak sangat blog boringnya ya Rabbi readers pun takdak. Takpe, I really appreciate those kind words.

I am still down. But I won't let my spirit die. Frustrated, yes but I will not give up. I had a plan. In fact we had some plans going on. A big plan actually which will later be revealed here. Then this dugaan comes along. I am a Type A personality, so whenever my plan does not go accordingly, I freaked out. I grew up with mantra of, if you want something, work hard for it. So far things had worked out pretty well, minus few hiccups here and there but I pretty much get it.

Not until after I graduated. Series of misfortunes hit me, right in the face. I do not get the job that I want. I do not work in the field that I want. I do not work the type of profession that my heart's desire. Overall, I am not where I suppose to be. My boyfriend said that I expect too much and choosy. I am not picky, I want to choose what I know I wanna do. And I can choose my own future, right?

So now, all I can do is work hard to find a new job and stay positive. But it's hard to stay positive with 3 weeks deadline (literally) till you're force to resign and with no job prospect in sight. It's hard to be positive when you future is at the stake.

Positive, positive, positive.

6 comments:

reena said...

Babe, i baru nak join u rasa down, but thanks for this entry, i tak jadi (Tp rasa down skit jugak. Ngee)

Yes, lets sama-sama not give up ok?

*hugs sambil lap air mata*

reena said...

Lagi satu dear, i rasa ramai je baca blog u. Silent readers. I ni kan macam mak nenek suka pok pek ok pek nak komen :p Keep on writing k? :)

Moose said...

oh thank you banyak2. thank you beribu2 lemon. hiks. so comelss hugs sambil lap airmata. haha.

The Spasmodic Scribbler said...

First of all,

Thanks for linking me in your blog =). I didn't know I have readers and thought only close friends read my dull (and boring) postings.

Second,

Whenever I feel down, I always remember this.

God says yes and He gives you what you want, He says no and gives you something better but He says wait and He gives you THE BEST in His own time.

=)

Hope that'll cheer you up!

Zetty said...

happy positive 2010 bebeh! somebody sent me this a year back, it think it is worth sharing.

Sometimes Allah breaks our spirit to save our soul.
He breaks our heart to make us whole.
He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
He sends us failure so we can be humble.
He sends us illness so we can take care of ourselves.
Sometimes Allah takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything He gave us.

*hugs*

Moose said...

Only God can repay all the kindness that you guys showed me. isk isk sungguh terharu. ok i'll try my best to stay positive and see rainbow in this shitty cloudy weather.